Connect with your own provider online
Now you have an option to do sick visits from the convenience of your home using a smartphone, tablet or a desktop (9AM – 6PM)
Welcome to Maruthipediatrics Telemedicine
We are dedicated to well being of our patients. In an effort to help contain the spread of COVID 19 and not compromise the safety/health of our Patients. We at Maruthi Pediatrics are offering ONLY TELEMEDICNE to all our Sick Visit Appointments until further notice.
Well visits / Vaccine visits are in the morning from 9am to 2pm.
Telemedicine is between 9am to 6pm.
Telemedicine appointments have a cost of $50. Please see the details below for more information.
Read the info below then schedule a telemedicine appointment using the button at the bottom of the page.
NO WALK INS or IN OFFICE SICK VISIT APPOINTMENTS will be done until it is cleared by the Doctor / Staff. Please call our office at (919) 462-6206 to schedule a Telemedicine sick visit appointment.
Maruthi Pediatrics Telemedicine Visits Details
Telemedicine is the delivery of healthcare using telecommunication devices such as video/Audio Conference.
Follow these steps to schedule your live video visit with Dr. Donthi / Ms Patera Foye-Fuller PNP
1. Call our office to request and schedule a Telemedicine visit.
2. Existing patients: Please update your contact information like email address, phone numbers , Medical insurance card and credit card information on file. This is very important as this is the only way we can send you a link to start the Telemedicine visit.
3. New patients: Please Register your patient to be seen on the Maruthi Pediatrics Website first, Then send the following documents to our Email Maruthipeds.email@example.com
ID card (driver’s license or state ID) of Parents
Scanned or clear copy of insurance card (front and back). Please call your insurance to make sure our office is In-network.
Signed Scanned Telemedicine Policy Acceptance Form (download, scan and send via email) or sign on website
Patient Registration and Office Financial Policy Form / HIPPA (ONLINE)
4. On the day and 20 minutes of your Telemedicine appointment, make sure you have:
A computer or mobile device with a good internet connection and video camera
Previous lab/test results / immunization records(for new patients)
List of your medications and pharmacy information
If English is not your primary language, please make sure to have an interpreter
5. At the time of your appointment click on the link sent to you via email or text to start your Telemedicine visit with Dr. Donthi.
6. At the time of the Telemedicine visit, Medicaid and TRICARE families will pay their usual copay and deductibles, as they would for an in-person office visit. Families with all other insurance coverage will pay $50 and charges will be submitted to your insurance company. Depending on how your insurance company covers Telemedicine visits, you may have additional responsibilities, or you may be eligible for a partial refund. Your insurance carrier will make this determination
Note: By scheduling a Telemedicine visit, you consent to the Risks mentioned below and you also consent to the Telemedicine policy.
Telemedicine: Risks and Common Problems
Many patients like Telemedicine because they do not have to spend time and money on travel to see a healthcare provider in person. Also, they can see a provider who they might not be able to see otherwise.
Technology can make getting health care easy, but there can also be some problems:
- If there are equipment or Internet problems, then your diagnosis or treatment could be delayed.
- Records or images that are taken and sent may be of poor quality. This can delay or cause problems with your diagnosis or treatment.
- The records sent for review before the session may not be complete. If this happens, then it may be hard for the Telemedicine provider to use his or her best judgment about your health problem. For instance, you could react to a drug or have an allergic response if the provider does not have all of the information that he or she needs.
- There could be problems with Internet safety (“hackers”). If this happens, then your medical records may not stay private.
- If there is a technology problem, the information from your session may be lost. This would be outside the control of your doctor and Telemedicine provider.
- Without a “hands-on ” exam, it may be hard to diagnose your problem.
- You may still require an ‘in-person’ office visit if the provider deems a personal visit is needed to help diagnose or treat a medical problem
Schedule a Telemedicine session now or call us @ (919) 462-6206
(session hours between 9AM- 6PM, Monday thru Friday)
Most of the common pediatric illnesses can be diagnosed and treated effectively with Maruthi Pediatrics Telehealth.
• Cough and cold symptoms
• Respiratory infections
• Sprains and strains
• Pink eye/conjunctivitis
• Skin rashes
• Seasonal allergies
If you have a condition that is not mentioned above, please contact our office (919) 462-6206
Getting on a Telehealth visit
No need to download software or create an account. Just use a browser on a computer or device with a camera and microphone. Works best using Google Chrome
See the getting started flyer: Getting Started for Patients
For details on paying for your Telehealth visit, please see our FAQ page https://maruthipediatrics.com/telehealth-faq