A Sick Child Visit is scheduled to focus on one particular acute problem, such as ear ache, sore throat, fever, vomiting/diahrrea.
If your child is ill, we will do our best to get your child in on the same day with one of our providers. Please contact us at (919) 462-6206.
If your child has a medical emergency (e.g., seizures, shock, respiratory distress) or a traumatic injury (e.g., motor vehicle and bicycle crashes, poisoning, drowning ) then please call 911 or visit your nearest emergency hospital.
A Consultation Visit may be more appropriate if your child has special health considerations such as:
- chronic headaches, stomachache, back or joint pain
- allergies or asthma
- behavioral or learning problems
- emotional or family problems
- puberty and concerns about teenage years
- ADHD/behavioral medication consultations
- lactation problems
- nutritional problems (e.g., overweight, picky eater, eating disorders)
- any other chronic or complicated conditions
Hours & Location